PROGETTO MESSAGGIO DI NATALE !!!

« Older   Newer »

1. Makino*94*

User deleted

sisi devo sbrigarmi anche io,purtroppo con la scuola non ho avuto mai tempo, ma domani mi metto al lavoro e ti mando il tutto **

2. simone-evil89

User deleted

ok grazie ma il video è quello nell prima pagina?
    non otremmo usare un video mix di anime? o un anime?
    fammi sapere poi per il montagggio del video se ti serve una mano io sono molto bravo a farlo.
    rispondimi appena puoi Grazie.

I love messagge!!!!

Group
    Manu Fans

Status
    Dead
    ahahhahaha io aspetto i vostri video!!!
    per quanto riguarda te simone-evil89... si puoi anche partecipare solamente al doppiaggio!!! non facciamo anime, perchè voglio che sia qualcosa inerente al natale... poi non è facile cambiare le parole...e il testo è già pronto!!! xD
    Per il montaggio ora nn ti sò dire perchè prima devo avere tutto il materiale... e vedere quanto il mio programma resiste xD

4. Nami88

User deleted

te l'ho mandato via mail deny! l'hai ricevuto?

5. simone-evil89

User deleted

io per mandarti la registrazione devo aspetare il testo

I love messagge!!!!

Group
    Manu Fans

Status
    Dead
    c'è il testo per la scelta della voce

7. simone-evil89

User deleted

dovè il testo?

I love messagge!!!!

Group
    Manu Fans

Status
    Dead
    Entro domani cerco di spedire almeno i nostri auguri.
    Il video doppiaggio cerchiamo di farlo entro settimana!!!
    -.-' Scusate anche a me...
    COmunque il testo è alla prima pagina!!!

9. FoofekepDex

User deleted

A male was walking on the shore harmonious lifetime and he bring about a manliness half buried in the sand. He incontestable to uncommitted it. At bottom was a genie. The genie said,¡± I commitment allocate you three wishes and three wishes only." The homo sapiens thought about his maiden fob off on and decided, ¡°I value I thirst for 1 million dollars transferred to a Swiss bank account. POOF! Next he wished in the interest of a Ferrari red in color. POOF! There was the crate sitting in front of him. He asked payment his final wish, " I hope I was relentless to women." POOF! He turned into a chest of chocolates.
    [url=][/url]

10. asbiznes.ru

User deleted

This piece of writing aboard the topic of Search engine marketing namely really fastidious one, and the back links are really quite advantageous to market your site, its also called Search engine optimization.

11. hjbSfmnmemyt

User deleted

ossibilities as soon as the item go to generating a flame. Having process in addition to fortitude you can be a newcomer before long.Steps to create Your Shoot While in the Wild
    Getting a shoot while in the wild might be a superb technique particularly it has the inside of a everyday living plus passing problem. Your shoot might offer several applications: To prevent you actually heated plus dry up, cook dinner food items, cleanse waters, sterlize bandages, attempt point, and perhaps always keeping you actually harmless out of family pets. Pick out your physical location initially when you start establishing a person's shoot. You may need a web-site that is definitely sheltered with the wind turbine which includes a fine method to obtain real wood and also alternative burnable fabric. Be certain you cannot find any dry up fa

40 replies since 1/11/2011, 16:07   29661 views